1) Please continue to support y/our Good Samaritan ministries with your thoughts and prayers
2) Help is needed to get the word out - press release above and two sized graphics are attached
3) CTOT Planning Meetings are always open to all. Monday Nov 12 and Nov 19 @ 6:30 pm at Blue Ridge United Methodist Church ( *Please check note on door for specific room location)
4) Take-out meals for your homebound members/agency folks ready for pick-up at 11 (and after).
5) Appreciate your help recruiting folks to bake an extra pie or two for Community Thanksgiving AND recruiting folks to volunteer on Weds and/or Thurs at Fannin High School
6) Please announce "Open Mic" and sing-alongs to encourage your talented folks to participate
7) Also attached the Good Sam 2012 Sponsorship/Donation form. You may know individuals or businesses that want to make a year-end, tax deductible gift to the Good Samaritans to assist with costs of this event and our ongoing benevolent works
Thank you for all that you already do in our community to help others in His name!!!